It is impossible to settle for a broken display or touch screen glass in Lenovo K8 Plus because it needs urgent replacement. If you are also want to purchase a brand new display replacement for your phone, you are welcome to Touch LCD Baba. After buying a brand new display replacement for your phone, you can use it to replace a broken inner LCD or top layer of touch screen digitizer glass.
Before you order a product, you should always verify the model number of your device and then order a suitable screen replacement. The model number of the Lenovo K8 Plus is XT1902-2, and you should always verify this model number with your phone before ordering. If you order a proper display, you won’t face any issues after getting the product.
What is the meaning of the Lenovo K8 Plus display combo?
The most straightforward meaning of a combo is a unit of display and touch screen digitizer glass merged into one. It is easy to replace a broken display with a brand new combo because all you need to do is, take out the broken display unit from your phone and replace it with an identical new combo.
A combo is a spare unit of display and touch screen glass that is kept in stock for future use. Many factories make display replacements for Lenovo K8 Plus, and not all of them are originals. Therefore, when you purchase a display combo, you should make sure to buy the original one for your phone.
What is the difference between the original and duplicate display combo?
Please note that original and duplicate screen replacements are two different qualities, and you shouldn’t mix them. Many customers don’t know that all screens are not original and waste their money on low-quality local products that aren’t worth a dime. Therefore, you should know the main differences between an original and a duplicate combo :
- The original display is very sturdy, and the glass is much thicker than a duplicate display.
- You don’t get the same color reproduction, quality, and brightness in the first copy display.
- A duplicate/first copy display offers 50% quality of the original display in every aspect.
- A duplicate display will instantly break if you drop the phone, while an original display can survive such tiny drops.
- If the original display costs Rs 3000, you can easily get a duplicate display for around Rs 1500 because of the quality difference.
Therefore, always be sure to purchase the right product for your needs, and don’t throw away your money on crappy products which will not last even for a month. If you’ve any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at 9587954273, and we’ll be delighted to assist you further.