On this page, We are selling replacement display for Panasonic Eluga Note. If you’ve broken Eluga Note display and looking for a new one, you’ve come to the right web page. By using this part, you can replace a broken display in Eluga Note and repair it to work properly again. Read below for more information about Panasonic Eluga Note display.
Panasonic Eluga note comes with a combined touch pad and display. It simply means that touch screen glass and display both parts are combined together and can’t be separated. In case of breakage, you’ll always need to replace the entire combo.
Even If only touchpad glass is broken and the display is fine, still you’ll need to replace the entire folder as touch and display both parts are attached together. For this reason, in any case, If you’ve broken Eluga Note display, you’ll need to replace its entire combo. Almost all mobile mobiles are made with folder technology these days and replacing complete combo is the only solution.
This video shows how to replace Panasonic Eluga Note combo easily and quickly. Please note that in this video, we are using with frame combo. With frame combo means, display and touch is already pasted in a new frame and we don’t need to take out broken display or touch screen. See how easy It is to replace Panasonic Eluga Note Display and Touch Screen Combo. Watch the video.
- 100% Brand New Display and Touch Screen Combo of Eluga Note.
- Can Be Used to Replace a Broken,Cracked,Damaged or Faulty Display or Touch Pad.
- Display and Touch Screen both are combined together.
- High Quality LCD and Responsive Touch Screen.
- All Parts are Tested For Proper Working Before Shipment.
- Fresh Ready Stock With Same Day Fast Shipping.
- Product comes with refund and replacement guarantee.
- Cash On Delivery Option Available.
These photos show the actual combo of Panasonic Eluga Note. You can use this combo to replace a broken display and touch pad on Eluga Note. All you need to do is, remove the broken display from your mobile and replace it with the new one. See the actual product photos below :