The Panasonic P55 Novo phone is one of the most selling phones from Panasonic. The phone was launched back in August 2016, and people bought it instantaneously, and soon it became a popular model. Many customers still use this device because it supports the 4G network, and they often buy the Panasonic P55 Novo display replacement.
We never know when the phone drops from our hands accidentally and the display breaks. Once that happens, you can’t use the phone any further without replacing its display and touch screen combo, and it is exactly what we sell here. On this page, you can purchase a 100% original display and touch screen combo for Panasonic P55 Novo. If the broken screen still works, you can use it for some time but sooner or later, you’ll need to purchase a display replacement.
What is the meaning of Panasonic P55 Novo Display Combo With Frame?
The frame is the middle part of the phone, which holds the display firmly in place. On the backside of the frame, the motherboard, battery, and other components are installed. The product you see on this page comes with a display and touch screen unit and the outer frame. The display is pre-assembled in the frame, and you don’t need to paste it manually.
If you buy a display without the frame, you’ll need to fix it manually in the old frame using Glue or double tapes, but that is not the case in this part. If you get this part, it will feel like your phone’s front half is in brand new condition. Here are the main advantages of purchasing a display with a frame :
- The display comes pre-assembled, and you don’t need to paste it manually.
- The quality of the factory-fitted display is as good as you get with a brand new phone.
- As the display, and touch screen glass is 100% original, you get the same colors, quality, and brightness as before.
- Obviously, such screen replacements are very durable, and that’s why service centers use them.
- You won’t see any signs of repairing on the phone, and the front side part will glare as new.
Our customers really appreciate such parts because they are fed up with low-quality screen replacements they purchase from the local market. Surely, our price is high, but it’s totally worth the investment. If you purchase a duplicate screen and break it in less than a month and purchase another, and when you add up that investment, It is already more than the original display’s price. That’s why it is a wise decision to purchase quality parts in the first instance.
How does this screen compare with the cheap first copy?
There is absolutely no comparison between a cheap first copy and an original display. It is like you are comparing costly branded shoes with low-quality generic ones. There are many realistic differences, which might also give you a clue as to why the duplicate screens are cheap. The main differences are :
- The copy display comes from a third-party manufacturer, while the original display comes from an OEM manufacturer.
- A copy display will not furnish more than 40-50% brightness of the original, and that’s why it feels so dull.
- The color reproduction is nowhere near accurate, and the colors look so faded and bleached on the screen.
- If you compare the durability, the copy screen breaks so easily while the original one lasts really long.
- The first copy screens are available almost everywhere, but original screens are hard to get.
If you can afford to pay for the quality, you should always go with the original part. If you are short on budget, you can try your hands on duplicate screens but don’t expect the same quality as before.