If you damaged your Realme 6 display and looking for a reliable replacement, we are here to help. On this page, we offer a 100% original display and touch screen unit of Realme 6, which is very useful for replacing a broken display or touch screen glass. So if that has happened to you, It is very easy to replace the screen with a new one. On this page, we will shed some light on all the aspects of Realme 6 display replacement.
What happens when the Realme 6 display breaks?
It is very easy to drop the phone, and It can happen anytime without having any intuition. If you inadvertently dropped your phone from more than 3 feet of height and the touch screen glass directly comes in contact with a hard surface, some sort of damage is unavoidable. You’ll either have a hairline scratch on the touch screen glass or the display will also get damaged in one go. Here are the two most common occurrences when you drop the phone :
A) Only the touch screen glass will break
In this case, you’ll see scratches on the touch screen glass, and everything else will continue to function normally. You can still use your phone, dial numbers, and do everything else, but broken glass will feel harsh to your fingers. If the damage is intensive and you continue to use the phone, it can even hurt your fingers. If the touch screen glass slightly disrupts, you can continue to use the phone for some time. There is no need to rush for immediate display replacement.
A broken touch screen glass indeed puts a wrong impression on your personality, but sometimes due to budget constraints, you might not be able to replace the screen immediately. In those cases, you can continue to use your phone, but be sure to back up the critical data while the phone is still working. You never know when the touch screen stops responding altogether because you can’t bank on the longevity of a damaged part.
B) The display and touch screen glass both parts are scratched
It is the second most common scenario when the display and touch screen glass both part damage in one go. In this case, the touch screen glass will break, and the half/full portion of the display will also blackout. The display will start stirring, and you might see some random colorful lines on the screen. The wallpaper on the screen will start shaking continuously, and you can’t see anything on display.
In such cases, you need immediate display replacement for your Realme 6 phone. Because the display is no longer in usable condition, and you can’t use it, even for another day. You’ll need to replace the complete combo of the display as well as the touch screen glass.
Why do I need to replace the complete combo always?
Please note that the Realme 6 display is a combined unit of IPS LCD and touch screen glass. It means that both parts are closely attached, and you shouldn’t try to replace them individually. As the display comes in conjunction with the touch screen glass, the display unit is a single part but made of two individual parts.
Now when only the touch screen glass breaks, you might be tempted to fix it alone. However, It is not the recommended approach due to quality issues. We are not saying that it is impossible to replace only the glass, but It is impossible to achieve the same display quality after glass replacement. For your kind information, no service center in the world replaces only the glass. You could understand that replacement of the combo is a quality protocol, and you should not override it if you want to retain the display quality. If you are happy with any duplicate parts, it is your choice.
Realme 6 Only Glass Replacement – The Drawbacks.
In case, the Realme 6 display and touch screen glass both parts break, you’ve to replace the combo mandatorily. In some cases, when only the touch screen glass damages, you’ve got two options to choose from. One is only glass replacement, and another is complete combo replacement.
The only glass replacement is not a solution to the problem, but It works as a workaround for the customers who want to use their phone and ready to sacrifice the display quality. So you can also understand these facts about the glass replacement and decide what you’ve to do :
- If you replace only the glass of the Realme 6 display, don’t expect the same display quality again.
- Due to heating the display, you will often see dust spots, yellow spots, and other scratches on the display.
- After pasting a duplicate glass on display, the brightness tint and color tones will change abruptly.
- The glass used by mechanics costs Rs 60, but you’ll pay more than Rs 1000 for the replacement.
- You can’t use your phone for a more extended time with such low-quality solutions.
- The replacement of only glass is like repairing your broken display anyhow; you are not buying anything new.
- You’ll see some dead pixels or distracting black spots inside the display.
- Often the glass replacement is not successful and results in full damage to the display.
Realme 6 Display Combo Replacement – The Advantages
When you go for complete combo replacement, you are buying the entire display unit, the same as comes with a brand new phone. Please note that we are referring to 100% original display replacement here, which we sell. Here we are not referring to the first copy duplicate combos that are available for low prices. So if you replace the broken screen with an identical 100% original combo, you’ll get these benefits :
- The broken display and the new display both come from the same manufacturer, so the quality is 100% identical.
- You will get the same colors, quality, and brightness as before. The display will be crispy and clear as it comes with a brand new phone.
- The original combo of Realme 6 is entirely a fresh part having the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- You can use the touch screen as swiftly as before and even play all games which require multitouch features to work properly.
- Your phone will never overheat and stays in 100% perfect shape.
- The original display replacement is very durable, and you can use your phone for another two years and more without problems.
- You can get a better price if you sell your phone to someone as a secondhand device.
Finally, the official service center always replaces the complete combo, and they don’t even discuss the glass replacement. So If you are willing to invest in original products, feel free to buy the original screen replacement.