You’ve found the right webpage if you want to buy a 100% original and fresh battery for the Lenovo M10 HD tablet(X505F / X505F). On this page, we offer 100% original battery replacement, which helps you overcome all battery-related issues. You likely have the tablet in pristine condition, but battery issues are common. You can’t avoid battery issues because it always wears off gradually. To overcome battery-related problems, buying a brand-new battery is the only choice.
Battery-related problems pose a huge problem because you can’t use the tablet for the anticipated time. If you have an exhausted battery, charging it to 100% levels won’t help because it will drain much faster. In other words, after charging the battery to 100% levels, it will drain fast because its lifespan is over, and you need to replace it as soon as possible. Many customers don’t replace the battery until it stops working, but you shouldn’t ignore the battery issues, as bigger problems can appear because of your negligence.
When should you replace the Lenovo M10 HD battery?
If you observe that the actual standby time has reduced to 50% compared to the initial performance of the battery, it is the right time to replace it. You’ve used the tablet for a long time, and if the battery doesn’t perform as desired, you’ll surely notice it. Most customers don’t replace the battery promptly because the tablet is still working and the actual use is not hampered.
If you don’t replace the battery in time, you’ll face bigger issues later, like random rebooting of the tablet, which can lead to software issues and data loss. These are the most common issues a customer faces when the battery is in sub-optimal condition :
- The battery declines much faster after a full charge, and you must charge it several times daily.
- Your tablet overheats when you do any resource-intensive stuff on it.
- You must keep the charger in; otherwise, the tablet will turn off.
- The battery has puffed up, and you can feel a bulge inside the tablet.
- Your tablet reboots randomly, and you don’t know the actual reason.
- The battery shows a random battery percentage, like 50%, and then suddenly 20%, and so on.
- Charging the battery takes a long time, which was not the case before.
These are the precursors to an exhausted battery, and you should consider replacing the battery as soon as possible. If you’ve any questions, please get in touch with us at 9587954273; we’ll be very happy to assist you further. You can resolve all the battery-related issues by replacing the battery, which is a breeze.