The charging port is an essential part of a mobile phone because you fully depend on this to charge your phone. It also includes the microphone, and if the charging PCB of your Nokia 7 Plus goes bad, you can’t use the phone. It is essential to charge the phone, and if the charging connector doesn’t work because of any reason, the phone will turn off itself because you can’t charge it anymore.
Why the charging PCB of Nokia 7 Plus goes bad?
The charging PCB of Nokia 7 Plus goes bad more often than other phones. Sometimes, that happens because of natural wear and tear, and many times, several other reasons cause the charging connector to stop working properly. If you always use the original charger and cable, you can use the charging connector for a long time, and if you don’t use the original cable, you’ll make it bad soon.
Often, people keep the original charger at home and work; they use a substitute charger or cable to charge the phone. They often borrow it from a colleague or buy a compatible charger, but that is usually not a good practice. All the charging Type C charging cables have a very slight variation in the jack’s shape, and if you insert different connectors into your phone, soon, the charging jack will start giving problems. For example, you have two different phones, and both use Type C jack for charging. Now, you interchange the chargers often, and despite having branded cables with both charges, you shouldn’t interchange them.
Samsung’s charger might not be perfect for Nokia 7 Plus and vice versa. All chargers have different outputs, and if you try to use a universal one, that will not work out in most cases. We have tried this and tried using the OnePlus’s charger with a Samsung phone, and the charging time was much longer. That’s why if you don’t use the original charger or cable, that is the biggest reason for facing charging PCB issues after a short time.
Is it true that some phones have more charging problems than others?
Nokia 7 plus charging problems are widespread compared to other phones, and lots of customers have issues. Some issues are because of customer negligence, and others are because of the design of parts. The normal wear and tear, water damage, broken charging jack, and the loose charging jack are common problems.
You can resolve all these problems by replacing the Nokia 7 Plus charging connector. It would help if you replaced the Nokia 7 Plus charging jack when :
- If you damaged the charging connector after using different chargers and cables to charge the phone.
- The charging connector is loose, and you’ve to keep the charging cable in a certain possible to charge the phone.
- If you’ve to press the charging cable hard inside the jack to charge.
- The charging speed has slowed down to a great extent, despite having the original charger and cable.
- You are facing network issues after buying a duplicate charging connector.
- During a call, the person on the other side can’t hear your voice because of the microphone problem.
- Some people replace only the charging jack instead of replacing the complete board and face frequent issues.
The charging issues in Nokia 7 Plus are prevalent, but you can easily resolve them by replacing the charging PCB. If you need a 100% original charging sub-board for Nokia 7 Plus, you can order from our store and then replace it with a technician’s help.