If you want to purchase a 100% original battery replacement for the Oppo A3s phone, you’ve found the right place for your needs. Your mobile phone can’t even turn on without a working battery because it is the most vital part of your phone. For example, if the front camera doesn’t work, you can still use your phone, but you can’t do anything if the battery doesn’t work. To overcome the problem, replacing the battery is the only solution.
It is not easy to find an original battery when the local market is full of duplicate/compatible batteries. If you purchase low-cost products, the battery backup time will reduce significantly. You’ll need to charge the phone more often and get fed up with the battery performance. That’s why the quality of the battery is paramount in the long run.
Buying a new battery is not enough because its quality is equally important. Most compatible batteries furnish 60% backup time compared with the original, and you shouldn’t expect the same quality. To facilitate the selling of duplicate batteries, shopkeepers offer a six-month guarantee, but that doesn’t help because you can only replace a problematic battery with another one.
How can you identify the Oppo A3s battery problems?
You can easily identify the battery problems when you start facing issues with the backup time. However, battery problems also come in disguise, and identifying them might not be easy in some cases. If you are facing one of these problems, you are most likely dealing with a worn-out battery.
- The standby time of the battery has been reduced to a great extent.
- Your phone automatically turns off inside the pocket.
- The phone reboots randomly without any obvious problems.
- You charge the battery to 100% levels, and it drains overnight.
- The battery needs charging several times a day, which was not the case before.
- Even when the charger is connected, the battery percentage doesn’t move up.
- The battery percentage jumps up and down automatically.
- The battery has puffed up and drains extremely fast.
- After a certain battery percentage, the phone switched off itself.
These are the most common problems our customers report, and additional issues can be disguised. However, If you have so much information, you can easily correlate the problem and replace the exhausted battery. You should always purchase an original battery to avoid unforeseen issues which are bound to happen with duplicate batteries.