A battery is the most vital part of your phone; without an adequate battery, you can’t use your phone uninterrupted. On this page, we offer a 100% original battery replacement for Realme 8i, and you can use this battery to deal with any battery issues. You might need a new battery for several reasons, and this product can fulfill your needs.
Buying any battery is not beneficial as the market is full of imitative products that don’t help you retain the original quality. We suggest replacing a worn-out battery with an original battery to enjoy the same performance. You can buy cheaper batteries, but such products are not reliable and stop working too soon. You can find complete information about Realme 8i battery replacement on this page.
Realme 8i Battery Specifications
|In The Box
|1 Piece of Original Realme 8i Battery.
|Brand New, 100% Original
|Battery Model Number
|Battery Cell Composition
|Low Backup Time, Fast Draining
Common Customer Questions
Q: How much does buying a new Realme 8i battery cost in India?
A 100% original Realme 8i battery replacement (Battery Model Number: BLP877) costs around Rs 1400-1500. An original battery gives you 100% accurate backup time, performance, and long life. Original batteries are expensive, but they are a worthy investment.
Q: How do I Install the new battery on my phone?
We’ve summarized the steps you can take to install the new battery on your phone.
- First, please remove the battery’s back door by applying hot air and using a pry tool.
- Then, gently remove the camera lens cover.
- Now open all the screws from the back housing and detach it from the middle frame.
- Please note that the fingerprint reader button is inside the back housing, and its cable connects to the motherboard; please detach it carefully.
- Disconnect the battery from the motherboard, and use the green pulling tape to remove it from the frame.
- Connect the new battery to your phone’s motherboard and turn on the phone.
- Don’t assemble the battery immediately; test it in open condition for an hour or two.
- When you’re satisfied with the new battery’s performance, you can finally assemble it into your phone.
You shouldn’t use sharp tools when removing the new battery from the frame; otherwise, the battery could explode. If you’ve never done this before, please don’t try this at home and seek a technician’s help to install the battery.
Q: How can I ascertain that the old battery has depleted?
The old battery will show several signs, and if you carefully understand those indications, you can understand that the battery has worn out.
- Your phone’s battery drains quickly and lasts only 4-6 hours.
- You must charge the battery several times daily to maintain your usage pattern.
- The battery shows a random charging percentage, up or down.
- The battery no longer takes the charge when the charger is connected.
All battery issues pertain to faster draining and low backup time. So, if the battery no longer retains the charge and you’ve already used it for over two years, it is time to replace it.
Q: What if the new battery doesn’t work as desired?
We offer strictly original batteries; you won’t face such issues with the new battery. Still, you’re always protected, and if you face any issues with the new battery, you can report them to us, and we’ll surely help you out in the best possible way. You can call our helpline at 9587954273 for any concerns.
Q: What is the difference between an original and a duplicate battery?
The original battery arrives from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer), while a duplicate battery comes from third-party manufacturers. Here are the main differences :
- Backup Time: The original battery promises adequate backup time, while a duplicate battery offers 60% of the original.
- Overheating Issues: Heating issues are common with a duplicate battery, but the original battery never has such issues.
- Battery Life: The original battery lasts around three years, while a duplicate battery runs out after six months.
You should always consider buying an original battery because it offers many benefits and a trouble-free experience.
Realme 8i Battery Photos
The below images refer to an original Realme 8i battery. If you want to match the model number and other vital details of the battery, please refer to the below images. If you’ve any additional questions, please get in touch with us.
Shipping, Return, and Refund Policy
All our products come with a 30-day return, refund, and replacement guarantee. To return a product, it should be in the same condition we sent it. You can’t use or paste the new Realme 8i Battery if you want to return it. For complete details about Shipping, Returns, and Warranty, please click here.