This page is all about a genuine battery replacement for Realme C35. If you’re dealing with a depleted battery that doesn’t hold the charge, you can buy a new battery and easily resolve the problem. Battery issues are less common with new batteries; you can easily use them for the first two years.
Battery performance slowly degrades after two years, and when you reach the three-year mark, you need a replacement. We provide a brand new, 100% original battery for your Realme C35 phone, and after replacing the old battery with a new one, you can easily resolve all the underlying issues. If you’ve any questions, please get in touch with us at 9587954273.
Realme C35 Battery Specifications
|In The Box
|1 Piece of Original Realme C35 Battery.
|Brand New, 100% Original
|Battery Model Number
|Battery Cell Composition
|Low Backup Time, Fast Draining
Common Customer Questions
Q: How much does buying a new Realme C35 battery replacement cost in India?
A 100% original Realme C35 battery replacement (Battery Model Number: BLP877) costs around Rs 1400-1500. You get exceptional backup time and performance with genuine spare parts, so all customers want to buy the original battery for their phone. Don’t buy duplicate or non-branded batteries; you’ll face much trouble.
Q: How do I Install the new battery on my phone?
Installing a Realme c35 battery at home is possible if you possess basic mobile phone repair skills. Here is how it works :
- First, apply hot air over the back panel to soften the underlying adhesive and use a pry tool to remove the back panel.
- Then, remove the camera bracket from the back housing.
- Make sure that you’ve ejected the SIM tray and removed all the screws from the back housing.
- Detach the back housing from the middle frame, and the battery compartment will be fully visible.
- Disconnect the battery’s connection from the motherboard and use the battery-pulling sticker to remove the old battery.
- Connect the new battery, test it for some time, and re-assemble the phone accordingly.
If you’re unsure about your expertise or don’t have the necessary tools, you can always seek a local technician’s help to install the battery, which hardly takes 15 minutes.
Q: How do I identify a weak battery?
Please ensure you’ve used the battery for at least two years because, typically, customers don’t face early problems with a new battery. These are the indications of a bad battery :
- The battery drains much faster than before, within 4-5 hours.
- You must charge your phone multiple times daily as the battery doesn’t hold the charge.
- The battery is puffed up, and you can feel a bulge inside your phone.
- The battery graph shows sudden ups and downs (Settings-->Battery).
- Your phone automatically reboots or shuts down without warning.
All the above issues are closely related to a tired battery, and you shouldn’t worry about these issues. You can easily overcome these issues by replacing the old battery with a new phone.
Q: How do you have the original battery?
We don’t make batteries in-house but buy them from the OEM factories. You see a factory name on the battery; the same information is available on your old battery. These factories, called OEMs, supply batteries to all mobile phone brands. We also buy from these OEMs, and that’s how we source original batteries.
Q: What is the difference between an original and a duplicate battery?
These are the main differences between an original and a non-branded battery :
- Manufacturer Difference: Original battery comes from OEM, while a duplicate battery comes from third-party manufacturers.
- Quality Difference: The raw material in an original display is exceptional, while a duplicate uses the lowest-quality raw material.
- Longevity Difference: An original battery lasts 2-3 years, while a duplicate battery stops working in 6 months.
- Backup Time: The original battery’s backup time is very good and stable, while a duplicate battery doesn’t last long as its capacity is less.
Realme C35 Battery Photos
The images below refer to an original Realme C35 battery. If you want to match the model number and other vital battery details, please refer to the images below. If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with us.
Shipping, Return, and Refund Policy
All our products come with a 30-day return, refund, and replacement guarantee. To return a product, it should be in the same condition we sent it. You can’t use or paste the new Realme C35 Battery if you want to return it. For complete details about Shipping, Returns, and Warranty, please click here.