The Motorola G8 Plus was launched in 2019, and lots of people bought this amazing phone. Motorola already has a huge customer base, and lots of people are die-hard Moto fans who buy a device as soon as it is launched. On this page, we offer a 100% original and brand new display for Motorola G8 Plus, which you can use to overcome broken display or touch screen glass issues.
We all keep our phones safely and use all sorts of protective measures like tempered glass and other protective films. Surely, everyone wants to protect the screen because it is the most costly part of the phone. Despite taking so many precautions, the phone often slips out of our hands when we are in a hurry or place the phone in risky places. Some people leave the phone on the edge of their table, and as soon as there is an incoming call, the phone vibrates, drops off the table, and the display breaks easily. The Moto G8 Plus display can break because of so many unpredictable reasons. Still, luckily, the display replacement is easily available that helps you restore your phone’s pristine condition in no time.
What is the model number of the Motorola G8 Plus?
There is surely some confusion in regards to the Moto G8 Plus model numbers. If you bought the phone in India, the model number should be XT2019-1. Still, the phone is having 2-3 different model numbers, and you should have one of these :
Please go into the Settings-->About section of your phone, you’ll see the model name as Moto G8 Plus. If you check the device model number, it should match the one listed above. If you are sure about owning a Motorola G8 Plus, but the model number isn’t listed above, please feel free to contact us to straighten this.
How does the Motorola G8 Plus display with the frame help?
The Motorola G8 Plus display available on this page comes along with the complete outer frame. The outer frame has several names like outer casing, middle frame, and bezel. If you are wondering about the outer frame’s role, it holds the display firmly in place. The display needs a base to stick on, and the outer frame acts as a base for the display. If you visit the official service center to replace a broken Motorola G8 display, they will always use the display that comes along with the frame.
Usually, the screen replacements that you get in the local markets come without a frame. You need to paste the display manually into the old frame, but it is not the case with the display sold on this page. The display we sell comes with a complete outer frame, and here are the main advantages :
- The Moto G8 Plus display with frame comes pre-assembled, and you don’t need to paste it manually.
- You won’t see any signs of pasting around the corners, and the finishing is very glaring.
- It is a 100% original display, the same as it comes assembled in a brand new phone.
- You also get an outer frame and side buttons (Power and Volume On/Off).
- The display that comes with the frame is very durable and makes your phone brand new once again.
- A factory-fitted display will never start to bulge out of the frame because the adhesive is solid.
Nothing compares to the display that comes with the frame; otherwise, the official service center won’t be using such products to fix broken screens. If you still have any questions, we’ll be happy to assist you on a call. Our helpline number is 9587954273.
Combo Replacement Vs. Glass Replacement
Some have asked if they can replace only the glass as everything else is working fine on their device. Many times when you drop a phone, the display stays intact, and the top layer of glass breaks. You might want to buy the glass alone in such cases, but it is not how this works. The glass’s bottom layer is attached to the display, and it is not like taking off the top layer of glass with hands and pasting a new one like a screen guard.
The glass replacement is not recommended for customers who hate looking at a compromised screen. The only glass replacement is a thriving job in the local market where technicians have all sorts of workarounds to help you save money, but such solutions often come with so much pain. Here are the main problems everyone encounters with glass replacement :
- The new glass itself is of inferior quality and breaks again with slight pressure.
- Oftentimes, during the separation of the display and touch screen glass, the display also breaks off.
- The brightness tint completely changes, from having a white tint to a more yellowish tone.
- You’ll notice a reduced brightness on display, like 60% of what you had before.
- The dust spots, yellow spots, and dead pixels are commonly visible in the display after replacement.
- The colors are not as vivid and sharp as before because manual glass replacement dampens everything.
After replacing only the glass, you can still use the phone but it looks so messy from the sides and usability issues will haunt you every day. If it was such a quality solution, even the service center would be replacing the glass but that is not the case. So this method is perceived as the lowest quality solution to a broken Moto G8 Plus display.