Are you dealing with a raddled Redmi K20 Pro battery and facing daily issues? It can be frustrating to deal with a worn-out battery because the phone switches off itself when you urgently need to use it. For example, you are watching your favorite show on YouTube, and suddenly your phone reboots without any warning or apparent reason. Many customers face strange issues when the battery is no longer in good condition, and at first glance, it is impossible to understand the issue precisely.
If your phone reboots itself and you take it to a local repair shop, most technicians will perceive it as a software problem. They will ask you to update the software or reset the device to solve the issue; even if you do, the problem will persist. You’ll lose valuable data, and the problem will keep popping up like before. We’ve seen many frustrated customers who never thought it could be an issue with the battery.
How can you identify a raddled Redmi K20 Pro battery?
A raddled Redmi K20 Pro battery shows some early symptoms of its unhealthy condition. If you understand these indications well, you can resolve the problem much faster without entangling yourself in other solutions that will never address the actual problem. If you are facing one of these issues, most likely, you are dealing with a worn-out battery :
- Your phone turns off or reboots without any apparent problem.
- The battery drains much faster than before, while you didn’t install any new applications recently.
- You felt about the poor battery performance because you had to charge the battery more often.
- The battery got puffed up and showing clear signs of its demise.
- Your phone completely discharges overnight even without actively using it.
- The battery has stopped taking charge, and the battery percentage is standstill.
- The charging percentage randomly jumps from 50% to 25%, to and fro.
- After charging the battery to 100%, the battery life is very short-lived, and you must charge it again.
All these problems indicate a bad battery, and you should replace the battery as soon as possible. One rule of thumb you should always remember is that the existing battery must be more than 1.5-2 years old because battery issues are uncommon if your battery is relatively new.
Is it easy to replace an inbuilt Redmi K20 Pro battery?
Yes. An in-built battery is a normal battery but assembled inside the phone. When you face issues with the battery, it becomes essential to replace it, and to do that; you need to dismantle the phone. The battery replacement was easy on old phones, where you could easily open the back panel and insert a new battery.
Now the battery is assembled inside a sealed phone, and to replace the battery; you need to dismantle the phone. The battery is firmly glued to the frame, and you can’t remove it easily. You’ll need some tools and expertise to take it off otherwise you could damage other parts of your phone. We won’t say that replacing it is extremely easy, but an expert technician can easily replace the battery in less than 20 minutes.