You’ve arrived at the right page if you seek an Asus Zenfone Max M2 battery replacement. A mobile phone is useless if the battery doesn’t function properly. You never know when the phone will switch off automatically at night and won’t even turn on without plugging in a charger. The phone will switch on the next day, and strange things will happen randomly.
First, you should take a moment to understand when you need a battery replacement. Some customers use the phone very carefully and feel like they shouldn’t face battery issues because they always use the original adapter and cable. However, please note that a battery won’t last longer than two years if you use your phone daily. The Asus Zenfone Max M2 battery has a pre-determined life calculated in charging and discharging cycles. Read on to find complete information on Asus Max M2 battery replacement.
What are the most common problems with a worn-out battery?
A battery typically turns bad after two years of daily usage, and after that, it can’t keep up. The battery doesn’t stop working suddenly, but you’ll see some indications before that happens. These precursors help you understand the problem and replace the battery before everything stops working. You’ll often see these or similar issues with a worn-out battery, and you should not ignore these issues :
- Your battery discharges very quickly, way more rapidly than before.
- You see a random battery percentage without charging the battery.
- When you try to charge the phone, the battery percentage never increases.
- The battery drains by itself even without actively using the phone.
- You see a battery bulge on the backside of your phone.
- The phone turns off automatically even when 50% battery is remaining.
- After a certain percentage, the phone switches off, and that happens every day.
- The battery is already puffed up and needs replacement.
We have tried to include the possible scenarios our customers report to us. You’ll face one of these or similar issues with a worn-out battery. If you can relate to the above problems, you certainly need a battery replacement, but please ensure that you’ve used the original battery for around two years.