You’ve just come to the right page if you are looking for the Honor 10 display replacement and a pre-installed fingerprint scanner. The Honor 10 display replacement showcased on this page comes with a fingerprint scanner, one of our customers’ most demanded products. This screen replacement is precisely equivalent to what comes installed in a brand new phone.
Why do you need the Honor 10 Display along with the fingerprint scanner?
If you are dealing with a broken display issue, this Honor 10 display with a fingerprint scanner comes in handy. The Honor 10 fingerprint scanner comes pre-fitted in the display, and you might break it or make it useless if you try to take it out from the broken screen and fix it in the new one.
When you drop the phone and break the screen, you’ll often go to the local market to find a display replacement. The local market screens are all copies and come without the fingerprint scanner. The technician will often assure you that he will install the old fingerprint in the new display, but that doesn’t work properly. The fingerprint scanner flex cable often tears away due to the technician’s negligence during display replacement.
In such situations, if you purchase a display that comes with a pre-assembled fingerprint reader, that is the best choice. You don’t have to go through the hassle of buying duplicate screens and trying all the workarounds. The original screen works like a charm without any flaws.
Original Vs. Duplicate Display – What are the major differences?
Before we go into full details of the differences, we want to clarify that the price difference directly correlates with the quality difference. People often believe they found a super deal on the original screen replacement, but that is just a flimsy imagination. The original screens are not available for low prices, and all the so-called deals focus on selling duplicate products. So here are the major differences between an original and a duplicate display :
- The original display feels solid, while the duplicate one even looks lousy.
- If you purchase those so-called first copies, they offer a 40% quality of the original display.
- The fingerprint scanner doesn’t come pre-installed on duplicate screens.
- It is impossible to install the fingerprint properly in the duplicate display; hence you’ve to live without a fingerprint scanner.
- After placing a duplicate screen, the colors, brightness, and overall display quality will take a tremendous hit.
- The touch screen won’t support multi-touch features anymore, and you’ve to press much harder to make it work.
- The duplicate display’s brightness is so low that you can’t see anything on the screen in direct sunlight.
You can avoid all the above problems by replacing the broke Honor 10 display with an original one. Surely, the original display replacement is costly, but it is 100% gratifying. By using an original display, you can easily restore your phone’s pristine condition.