Honor 10 Lite back panel is the most beautiful part of the phone and a very prominent selling point. Due to prolonged use and unavoidable circumstances, you might need a new back panel for your phone sooner or later. If you have damaged the Honor 10 Lite back panel and need a replacement, you are on the right web page. You can buy a new back panel for Honor 10 Lite on this page and overcome the issues you face.
Honor 10 Lite back panel replacement is recommended in all these cases as it serves several purposes :
- If you have scratched the camera glass and can’t take clear photos.
- The photos are somewhat blurry and not as clear as before.
- The back panel of Honor 10 Lite is scratched, damaged, or discolored.
- You overheated the back panel during repairs, and now it has lost its shape and puffed up.
- The fingerprint scanner is not working in the old back panel.
Honor 10 lite back panel is available in several colors and even comes with a fingerprint scanner. So this back door can solve problems related to camera glass and fingerprint scanner. If you have any further questions about the battery door, please feel free to call us. This back panel is available in 3 colors, Sky Blue, Sapphire Blue, and Midnight Black.
Please exercise these forethoughts before installing the back panel.
Before you install the new back panel, you should always keep these things in mind to avoid any issues later :
- After removing the old back panel, always rub off the excessive remainder glue from the frame and clean it properly.
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean your mobile phone, especially the camera section. Get rid of any accumulated dust inside the phone.
- Always test the fingerprint functionality before pasting the back panel. Be sure to test the fingerprint scanner in an open condition.
- You might also want to clean other parts like the speaker and ringer but don’t do anything if you are not facing any issues with them.
- You can use a soft toothbrush to clean the components in the absence of a proper cloth but do it very gently.
These points will certainly help when you assemble the back panel at home and can avoid a lot of unforeseen issues. If you’ve any specific questions, you can always call us at 9587954273.