We all use mobile phones to make our daily life easier, and the phone’s battery plays a vital role in that. We charge the battery every day, and it is our daily routine, but there comes a time when you start to see battery issues in Nokia 6.1, which is inevitable. If you face battery drain issues with Nokia 6.1 and looking for answers, you are on the right page. On this page, we offer a 100% original and a brand new battery for Nokia 6.1 that can resolve all battery-related issues.
Please note that Nokia 6.1 battery replacement is an urgent requirement, and you shouldn’t linger on this for a long time. The battery problems often cause your phone to switch off abruptly and that can result in software issues and at that time, you will need to wipe out all the data. Such problems are often observed when the phone switches off automatically, and when you turn it on again, it won’t boot up completely. It is just like if you don’t shut down the computer properly, the software can corrupt. The same terminology applies to the mobile phone’s software as well. We don’t say that it always happens, but there is a substantial risk.
What are the common issues of a worn-out Nokia 6.1 battery?
A battery’s degeneration is a natural process and applies to all cell phones and all other real-life electronic equipment. The mobile phone battery is like a small pouch of cells charged and discharged, but this is not perpetual. When the charging/discharging cycles are over, the battery performance reduces significantly, and you’ve to replace it. Below are the most common issues when you need a Nokia 6.1 battery replacement :
- The battery drains much faster and goes down to low levels very swiftly.
- Due to prolonged use, the battery is swelled or puffed up.
- The battery works well up to the 50% mark, and then the phone automatically switches off.
- Your phone heats a lot, and the battery drains every time you blink.
- The battery is bulging, and the display is protruding outwards.
- The standby time has reduced a lot, and now you must charge the battery 3-4 times a day.
- You damaged the battery during repairs.
- While removing the battery, you pricked it with a sharp tool and exploded it.
What are the reasons which contribute to the early decay of the battery?
We all keep our mobile phone’s screen very safe and apply several protections on it, but we barely take so much care of the battery. The battery often starts to show issues much earlier than its life cycle, and we think it is a defective battery, but that is not true in most cases. The battery life depends on your usage pattern and charging/discharging cycles. If you do any of these things, that will have a direct impact on battery health :
- If you use duplicate chargers and cables to charge the battery.
- You leave the phone in charging overnight without worrying about overcharging.
- You use all types of Power Banks without having any idea of their quality and voltage.
- If you are a gamer and do resource-intensive stuff on the phone for an extended period.
- You are a hefty use and charge the battery 3 times a day.
- You don’t let the battery drain and connect the charger even if the battery is 90% charged.