Are you facing issues with Honor 9i Battery? Due to prolonged use and overnight charging, the battery may get swelled or puffed up. In such situations, the backup time of the battery will get reduced to a great extent. However, you can overcome all the battery related issues by buying an original battery replacement. The Honor 9i battery you see here is 100% Original, tested, and comes with a money-back guarantee. The model number of Honor 9i phone is RNE-L22, and the battery model is HB356687ECW. If you have your Honor 9i phone in open condition, you can verify the battery model number with your existing battery.
It is NOT a compatible battery but 100% original, the same as used in your phone. You can replace a non-working Honor 9i battery with this one and use your phone without any issues. Please also note that the original Honor 9i battery is a must for you because compatible batteries provide less backup time, which will add more hassle, and you will need to charge the battery more frequently. The Honor 9i Battery shown here is a full capacity battery and the same OEM battery as fitted inside your phone.
Lots of people suffer from Honor 9i battery issues and battery replacement is the only way to go for such conditions. Honor 9i comes with an inbuilt pasted battery which you can remove by opening the back panel, taking out the old battery and placing a new battery in place of that. After placing the new battery, all the issues related to battery life will resolve automatically.
We don’t recommend using your phone with a battery that is draining very fast and showing random battery percentages. Here are some cases when you certainly need Honor 9i Battery Replacement :
- Your Honor 9i Battery is draining very fast and showing a random battery percentage every-time.
- Due to overnight charging or charging with duplicate chargers, the battery is completely puffed up or swelled.
- Sometimes when disassembling the phone, the battery is damaged because you tried to remove it incorrectly.
- The mechanic tried to remove the battery during repairs, but accidentally tweezers went inside the battery, and it burned
- Battery Flex cable is having issues, or the connector is damaged due to some reason.
- After using the battery for more than a year, its capacity is down to a great extent.
- You are charging the battery, but the charging percentage is not increasing.
- Your Honor 9i battery is draining very fast, even in Standby mode.
- Your phone turns off automatically, even inside the pocket.
You can’t overlook Honor 9i battery issues for a long time, and your phone will start switching off randomly even when inside your pocket. For this reason, Honor 9i battery issues should be resolved with utmost priority as you never know when someone is trying to reach in an emergency, and your phone is switched off due to battery draining issues. If you have any questions about Honor 9i battery replacement, please feel free to call us at 9587954273
- 100% Brand New 3340 Mah Original Battery For Honor 9i.
- 100% Pure Original OEM Battery the same as comes with a brand new phone.
- 30 Days Replacement and Refund Guarantee.
- Can Be Used to Replace a Damaged, Puffed Up battery.
- Tested For Perfect Working Before Dispatch.
- It comes with 30 days replacement warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Fresh Ready Stock With Same Day Fast Shipping.
- Cash On Delivery Option Available.
- Safe Packing in Bubble Wrap and Plastic Box.
These images show the actual product you’ll be getting after your order. This is Honor 9i Original 3340 mAh battery which is 100% OEM and perfect replacement for your phone. Replacing a battery can often save you from lots of issues related to the battery life. If you are looking for Honor 9i battery for any reason, this is the perfect product to buy. You can match this model number HB356687ECW with your existing battery.