If you are struggling with a fast-draining Redmi Note 5 Pro battery, don’t fret because it usually happens with every mobile phone owner. Many customers are unhappy about short-lived battery life, and often the solution lies in replacing a worn-out battery. If you were getting adequate backup time before and now the situation is entirely adverse, you surely need a battery replacement.
You should know that a battery is not perpetual and naturally needs replacement once you’ve used the phone for nearly two years. If you are not a heavy user, you could use the battery for around three years, but problems are bound to happen after that. You’ll feel urged to charge the battery many times a day because the battery will not hold the charge. Anyhow, you’ll keep managing for a few days and then reach the point when battery replacement becomes a must for you.
What are the common problems of a worn-out battery?
You’ll face many problems with a worn-out battery, and at first, you might not be able to understand that these problems are appearing because of the battery. As you dig deeper, you’ll search for your problem on the Internet and find answers. Here are some of the most common issues resulting from a worn-out battery :
- The battery drains very fast with the same usage pattern as before.
- You’ve to charge your phone multiple times a day, which was not the case before.
- The battery has swelled up, and you feel a bulge inside your phone.
- The battery completely drains overnight without actively using the phone.
- After a certain percentage, for example, 15%, the phone turns off automatically.
- Your phone reboots randomly without any obvious pattern.
- The battery has stopped taking charge, and charged percentage doesn’t go up.
- You’ve already used the battery for over two years and are facing random problems.
We’ve consolidated some issues faced by our customers, and an exhausted battery causes other similar issues. You can easily replace the Redmi Note 5 Pro battery and restore your phone’s immaculate condition.