You’ve come to the right page if you want to purchase a battery replacement for the Asus Zenfone 6Z phone. Battery problems are very common, and if you are going through them, you shouldn’t be frustrated because that normally happens with almost everyone. After using the battery for around two years, you’ll notice battery performance issues, lesser standby time, and other related problems.
The battery problems are unavoidable because the battery starts to weaken after two years of usage because its charging and discharging cycles are over. You should still be able to charge the battery normally, and even when you can charge it up to 100% levels, the battery will drain much faster. On this page, we’ll discuss all the Asus Zenfone 6z battery-related issues and offer a brand new original battery if you want to purchase it.
You’ll typically face these issues with an attenuated battery.
Please note that battery issues flare up slowly, not suddenly. When the problem emerges, you’ll feel like something isn’t working correctly with your phone, but you won’t be able to pinpoint the cause. Later, when the battery-related issues intensify, only then you’ll be able to isolate the problem more clearly and search for a battery replacement. Please check if you can relate to these issues :
- The battery drains much faster than before after charging it to 100% levels.
- The battery percentage is not consistent and jumps up and down randomly.
- You cannot charge the battery when connected to a charger, or it charges very slowly.
- Even without using the phone, the battery drains very quickly.
- The battery got puffed up, and you could feel something bulged inside your phone.
- Your phone turns off automatically even when 50% battery is remaining.
- After a certain percentage, the phone switches off, and then you must charge the battery to turn it on.
- You are facing automatic rebooting issues with your phone.
We have tried to include almost all possible scenarios of a worn-out battery. If you face a different issue, we can discuss that if you call our helpline at 9587954273 and explain the problem in detail.