We offer a 100% original LG Wing battery replacement, which helps you overcome a fast-draining battery and other similar problems. Many customers own the LG Wing phone, one of the most popular phones from LG, with a rotating display. Mobile phone batteries don’t last forever; if you’ve used the phone for around 2-3 years, you’ll start facing issues.
You can easily overcome battery issues by replacing the depleted battery with a new one, which we offer. LG Wing is not a common type of phone, and finding its spare parts can be tough in most localities. If you’re searching for a battery replacement without compromising quality, we’ve got the product you desire, and you can check out the actual product photos below.
LG Wing Battery Specifications
|In The Box
|1 Piece of Original LG Wing Battery.
|Brand New, 100% Original
|Battery Model Number
|OEM (Ningde Amperex, Donghwa Es Co.)
|Battery Cell Composition
|Low Backup Time, Fast Draining
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does buying a new LG Wing battery cost in India?
A 100% original LG Wing battery replacement costs around Rs 1800-2000. If you buy a local battery for around Rs 600-700, the backup time will not be equivalent to the original battery, and you must buy a new battery within a few months. We suggest buying original batteries to avoid any unforeseen issues, and the original battery offers the best performance.
Q: What are the common problems a customer faces with a worn-out battery?
If you’re dealing with a depleted battery, these are the most common issues you’ll face.
- The battery drains much faster after a 100% charge.
- If one full charge was enough before, you’ll need to charge the battery multiple times.
- The battery quickly drains even when the phone is in standby mode.
- The battery has swelled up because of prolonged use.
- You see random battery percentage, up and down.
All the above problems indicate that the battery’s charge-holding capacity has significantly reduced, and you must replace it. You shouldn’t linger on battery problems because your old battery will not last long. So, always keep some time in your hands to order an original product and avoid last-minute hassles.
Q: How do I install the new LG Wing battery?
We’ve summarized the steps you can follow to install the battery. Please follow these steps (You can also watch teardown videos on YouTube to see how to open the phone) :
- First, apply hot air around the back panel and cut through the adhesive using a plastic card.
- After removing the back panel, open all the nine screws from the plastic motherboard cover and remove it.
- Now, the old battery should be evident to you, and you need to take it off the frame.
- Please note that removing the old battery needs skills and some tools.
- After removing the old battery, you can connect the new battery to the motherboard and turn on the phone to test it.
- Use the new battery for 1 hour, charge it, and discharge it.
- If everything looks good, it is safe to re-assemble everything.
You’ll find that the old battery is pasted on the middle frame, and you shouldn’t use metal tools to remove the battery. You can use plastic tools and specialized liquid solutions to remove the battery. If you’re unsure how to do that, you shouldn’t take chances and visit a local technician for installation. The normal installation charges are Rs 250 to install the battery.
Q: Do you also provide repair services to install the battery?
Yes. We can replace the LG Wing battery, and these are the two methods we currently support :
- Walk-In Repairs: You can visit our repair center, and we’ll install the battery. You only need to pay the battery price, and installation is free.
- Send-In Repairs: You can courier your device to us, and we’ll install the battery. You can contact us at 9587954273 for mail-in repairs.
Q: What are the differences between original and cheap batteries?
You might find compatible batteries in the market but such products don’t work like the original. If you buy non-original batteries, here are the common problems :
- Low backup time: Non-original batteries don’t last as long as the original battery.
- Short lifespan: A copy battery lasts less than six months, and you must replace it again.
- Not approved by the manufacturer: A duplicate battery is not approved for use by the mobile phone manufacturer.
- Overheating issues: A duplicate battery often overheats the phone and the motherboard.
We suggest you never buy duplicate batteries when originals are easily available. Battery is the core part of your phone, and duplicate spares are always a headache.
LG Wing Battery Photos
If you want to see the product photos and what the LG Wing battery looks like, please refer to the below images. These images represent the actual product you’ll get after your order. If you have any questions, you can always contact us at 9587954273.
Shipping, Return, and Refund Policy
All our products come with a 30-day return, refund, and replacement guarantee. To return a product, It should be in the same condition we sent. You can’t use or fix the new LG Wing battery if you want to return it. For complete details about Shipping, Returns, and warranty, please click here.